Call: 0477 904 930 | 0407 424 367
Perth Electrician - Servicing all areas of Perth
About Justice Electrical & Communications
Justice Electrical and Communications is a small electrical contracting business where personalised service is not lost.
Justice Electrical has 20 years of experience in the electrical industry which has included project and maintenance work within the domestic, commercial and industrial sector, in both WA and NSW.
Owner of Justice Electrical, Darren, has been apart of many projects including, cabling at Garden Island, Sir Charles Gardiner Cancer Centre, PMH communications maintenance, Woodside and Rio Tinto office fit outs, Wesfi Timbers communications maintenance and Crown Perth.
To provide electrical and communication services with an outstanding level of personal service to consistently exceed customer satisfaction. Justice Electrical and Communications are committed to:
- Always communicating clearly and effectively with clients.
- Providing timely responses with 24 hour phone and/or email access.
- Responding quickly to client’s needs.
- Consistently providing quality workmanship with comprehensive quality assurance policies and procedures to continually improve the service.
- Value for money and quality products.
- Providing service with minimal disruption to the client and the operations of their business. Strictly adhering to OHS procedures.
- Taking a flexible approach to problem solving.
Justice Electrical are members of the 'National Electrical and Communications Associations' and 'Clipsal'